E Rima Ngā Manu / Five Little Birds (the first book in our Rainbow Collection) and our “Kākāriki: Simply Us” CD.
E Rima Ngā Manu / Five Little Birds is Loopy Tunes Preschool Music’s first bilingual, children’s songbook!!
A true showcase of local Christchurch talent, knowledge and expertise, this project would not have been possible without the collaborative efforts of some amazing wāhine toa! Check out more info on the book collab. team, here.
Our Rainbow Collection starts with a beautiful blue/kahurangi cover colour.
The book is based on our song, “Five Little Birds”, which features on our debut CD album, “Kākāriki: Simply Us”, and is available on all digital platforms. We have also recorded its Māori equivalent, “E Rima Ngā Manu”, available to download or stream on all digital platforms.
Please note: The book does NOT come with a CD of the songs, as we have opted towards a more sustainable approach, by encouraging readers to listen to the songs on all major digital platforms (including YouTube Music, Apple Music/iTunes, Spotify, etc), as they read, instead.
“Kākāriki: Simply Us” is Loopy Tunes Preschool Music’s debut album!!
A labour of love, we bring to you a mixture of Siu’s originals and some favourites, in the style that we are known for, acoustic guitar and vocals – in other words… simply us! Our intention with “Kākāriki” is to build a rainbow music cd collection for all our lovely followers, starting with the Loopy Tunes, green/kākāriki.
The album’s 13 tracks, include:
- Five Little Birds (a Siu Williams-Lemi original)
- No One Like You (previously sung by John Denver, in a Muppets Special called “Rocky Mountain Holiday” in the early 80s)
- Incy Wincy Spider/Sipaita Si’i Si’i (an old in English and Tongan)
- Hungry Puku (a Siu Williams-Lemi original)
- Tīrama, Tīrama/Twinkle Twinkle (an old favourite, in Māori and English)
- E Rere Taku Poi (a Māori poi song)
- Happy Song (a Siu Williams-Lemi original)
- What Are You Wearing? (a Siu Williams-Lemi original)
- Tētahi Taniwha/One Day A Taniwha (an old fave, in Māori and English)
- This Is Jack (the first of our scarf songs, a Siu Williams-Lemi original)
- Peek-A-Boo Teddy (a Siu Williams-Lemi original)
- Catch A Falling Bubble (Catch A Falling Star) (a scarf and bubbles song)
- Ngāti-Fruit Salad Kid (a Siu Williams-Lemi original)
THANK YOU all SO much for your support and we hope you and your whānau enjoy our book and CD!! xo
~~ $2 from every CD sold will be put into a fund, and donations will be paid out to chosen charitable organisations. Recipients will be posted on our website. ~~