Tongan Language Week Resources
Here are all the Tongan language resources that we've released over the past few years.
Feel free to use these resources in your contexts
and if you would like to support us and shout us a "coffee", you can follow this link to our Ko-Fi page.
We'd love to hear how you use these resources,
feel free to send us an email, private message or tag us in your posts.
This album was created to offer a little something for everyone. From the echo welcome song, popular nursery rhymes and traditional tunes.
You can find this album on all the links below:
The playlist for this album is:
1. Tongan Welcome Song
2. Ulu, Uma / Head, Shoulders (Tonga)
3. Old MacDonald Had A Farm (Tongan Animals)
4. Fuopotopoto (Tongan Shapes)
5. Hinehina Is White (Tongan)
6. Nima Little Ducks (Tongan)
7. Tongan Alphabet
8. Sipaita Si’i Si’i / Incy Wincy Spider (Tongan)
9. Baby Birds (Tongan)
10. Malimali Mai (Tongan)
Tafoki Williams and ‘Akanesi Tonga